You have heard about “the cloud” but do you really understand the benefits, costs and services available to your company? Is it even the right fit?
RDC Networks can help your business discover the right solution by:
- Choosing what cloud solution is the best fit for your company
- Choosing the right carrier for your cloud solution
- Transfer any on-premises solutions to your cloud environment
- train and support your employees post installation
The benefits of cloud based solutions are:
- Reduced hardware and software costs
- All users are upgraded to the latest version of the software all the time. No need to purchase future upgrades as they happen automatically with your subscription.
- All users can communicate anywhere around the world with an internet connection.
Introducing Microsoft® Office 365— a set of cloud-based services that bring together Office 2016 with sites to share documents, IM, web conferencing, and the power of Exchange Online, Windows InTune for PC Management and Dynamics CRM Online for managing all your customers in the cloud.
RDC is also a certified Adobe reseller so we can guide you through the new Cloud offerings for the Creative Cloud suite of products.
Our newest addition to the RDC Networks product offering is the Cisco Meraki Wi-Fi system. Cisco Meraki provides powerful and intuitive centralized management via the cloud, while eliminating the cost and complexity of traditional on-site wireless controllers. The Cisco Meraki cloud seamlessly manages campus-wide Wi-Fi deployments and distributed multi-site networks with zero-touch access point provisioning, network-wide visibility and control, cloud-based RF optimization, seamless firmware updates and more. With an intuitive browser-based user interface, Meraki WLANs configure in minutes — not days or weeks — without training or dedicated staff.